What can I do for you?
As I wrote in my Mission Statement, what I want to do is help you solve the complicated problems that I am good at figuring out. I am also part of a larger organization with Askew, Hargraves, Harcourt & Associates (A2H) that is great at helping you solve a whole range of complicated problems. Below are some of the things that we can help you with.
- Project Development: If your community receives Federal transportation funding (STP/CMAQ/HPP/BRZE/RT/State Aid), I will work with you to help develop, and get started a project through the TDOT Local Programs Office. I can help you from the very beginning of selecting a good project, all the way through construction and closing things out with TDOT.
- Transportation Enhancement Grants: I can help you get your application for Transportation Enhancement (TE) grants put together and submitted. Take a look at what the Town of Ripley, Tennessee has done. Ripley Downtown Enhancement Project I am very proud of the role A2H had in making things happen in Ripley.
- A2H can help you with a whole range of Civil Engineering, Environmental, Structures, Bridges, Architecture, Survey, Planning, and Landscape Architecture needs. Please take a look at all of the things we are great at here! A2H Services
- NEW SERVICE! TDOT Document Translation! If you receive a letter from TDOT or any other State Agency and it is written in “governmentese”. Give a call and we can help you figure out what they are really trying to say. Actually, this is not a new service but something that I have been doing for over 5 years, and A2H has been doing for over 25 years. This is free of charge, no obligation we just want to help.
- Workshops: This year I plan on hosting several workshops designed to help give local government officials the tools they need to make move their projects forward. Our first workshop is February 10th for more details see the “Workshops” page on the blog